This episode we cover:
- The release of the Raspberry Pi 4.
- Restraints of Windows vs Linux for arcade play.
- WIFI ready Arcades.
- MMORPG vs Competitive online games.
- Launchbox at the boot of Windows.
- Devs considering joy support when they make a platformer or arcade like game.
- Our new Mission of tier pricing, or pricing on hardware and rom packs.
- Whether or not the exposure of parsec will introduce the capability of the three competing systems incorporating that technology into the specs of their new systems.